Pancreatic CancerDownloadable PDF
We believe that all cancers are the result of a nutritional deficiency to the nervous system, the result is a neurological deficiency. This causes a change in biofeedback communication, all cellular nutrition, DNA replication and cellular manufacture. Upon, correcting these deficiencies, the body will function in a normal manner, resulting in normal cell function, the cancer cells will no longer be able to survive and die off.
The nervous system is comprised of the nerve cells as we know them, hormones, and lymph nodes. Their functions are interactive, however, the medical field does not acknowledge this involvement or incorrect involvement due to nutritional deprivation as the cause of many illnesses. As a result, the nervous system is further starved by conventional treatments, hindering the progression initially, the body re-evaluates the environment and produces new cells in response to the further depleted environment. The doctors state that the "cancer is now more aggressive" instead of understanding the concept we derived. We found that proper nutritional restoration to nervous system and cell nutrition throughout the body causes corrective domino - effect reactions. Upon nutritional correction, the body resumes correct cell production. When environmental factors are correct, the body no longer manufactures the cancer cells, the existing cancer cells are no longer able to exist in the corrected environment and die in a natural manner, like algae in a swimming pool.
The high failure rate in treating cancer is due to treating symptoms and not the cause. The cause was never addressed nor corrected, the progress continues because nothing corrected the pathway. We are showing that if you correct the cause, the body will make the corrective steps, resolve the problem, and restore normalcy.
Our observations have provided interesting results which tend to confirm our unproven theories:
1. Those without previous therapy appear to respond to the nutritional program faster and more effectively.
2. Pancreas, and other-type cancer patients in general, never take into consideration that their diet and lifestyle requires attention and improvements. Pain is blamed on the cancer instead of the negative reactions caused by the food that they should not have eaten.
3. 6 or 8 servings showed dramatically better results than of 4 servings.
4. Pancreatic cancer patients with aortic/vein/liver involvement and without other previous treatments showed stable but slower improvements. In addition, they felt numerous improvements overall.
5. There is a strong correlation between Gemzar/ 5FU and ascites, toxicity, blood clots and depression.
6. Urine pH reflects the alkaline/acid chemistry. The diet and choice of foods will affect pancreatic progress/hinderance. The volume of correct nutrients is important. Some people incorrectly focus on pH only and regulate the nutritional intake by the pH, which is not a correct procedure. pH is an indicator reflecting many causes, it is not a symptom. When the urine pH is below 7.0, it appears that the body chemistry is more conducive to cancer cell survival.
7. We observed that CA19-9 cancer markers do not properly reflect cancer status. Chemical intervention such as Chemotherapy toxicity can cause false indications. At first, a chemotherapy is introduced to the body to kill cancer cells. After a few months, the body recognizes it as an un-natural chemistry, therefore, and invader. Over time, the responding immunity develops a chemistry to eliminate this "preditorial" chemistry (chemotherapy), rendering the chemo less effective. The enzymes and immunological chemistry eventually becomes picked up by the cancer marker as an indication of cancer. The marker shows increased numbers, which the doctors incorrectly interpret as cancer progression. In response, they add more chemo to overpower the advanced cancer progression. The chemo toxicity increases and a vicious cycle leads to the patient's death. Meanwhile, an autopsy shows that there was no cancer evident.
8. Most of the pancreatic cancer patients on this program who did pass away died because of the other toxic treatments and incorrect diagnosis due to incorrect testing formats. While the doctors refer to the problems as "Cancer progression" , the accurate cause was chemo toxicity and/or morphine overdose, not cancer. Autopsies on many verified "no evidence of cancer."